These 4 land excursions will be led by Trails BC. They involve cycling the land route over 4 days following the canoeists and rafters on the Fraser River for FraserFEST between Hope and the Salish Sea. We will accept a limited number of people to join us. There are 3 different ways you can register:
Register as part of the TCt25 Great Trail Adventures Program for Canada 150
- If you have already registered in this program, just send an email to TCT25@trailsbc.ca letting us know which excursion(s) you want. It can be up to four choices. See the choices in the menus under FraserFEST. You will get information regarding whether or not the ride(s) is (are) full. We will follow-up with details about meeting places, starting times, etc.
If are not already registered for the program you may do so here and enter in the comment section your choice of FraserFEST Excursion(s). We will follow up in an email with details about meeting places, starting time, etc.
You just want to register for one or more FraserFEST excursions but not participate in the T25 Program.
- First, register here but do not go to the pay section unless you wish to make a donation.
- Second, in the registration go to the comment section detailing your choice of FraserFest excursions. We will email you regarding whether or not the ride(s) is (are) full. We will follow-up with details about meeting places, starting times, etc.
- If you are a Wanderung member, the excursions will be announced to the members and these members will join as a meet-up group as they usually do. Wanderung members can also be part of the TCT25 program if they have registered with that program. Register here for the TCT25 program.
- Registration will continue until Aug 5 or when we have reached our limit whichever comes first.
*We will limit the number of participants to 12/day or event. Do not show up unless you have received a confirmation from Trails BC. Register early or you may miss out!
*These are the only excursions with set dates for the TCT25 Program
You are invited to Participate in the Salmon feasts that follow each one of these excursion but you must register for this as well (as a separate registration) if you plan to pariticipate: http://rivershed.com/fraserfest-2017-wild-salmon-feasts-registration/